Castle Row, Chiswick, London W4
The conversion of six self-contained office units into six two bed, two bath apartments in Castle Row, London
Client: Carol Moffat
Scope Of Works:
- Dry lined walls and ceilings throughout
- Partition walls to create the apartment layouts.
- Full floor to ceiling and floor tiling carried out to the bathrooms.
- Installation of new kitchens.
- New engineered Oak flooring in kitchen lounge diner and hallways.
- New double glazed aluminium windows throughout.
- Plastering and decorations throughout.
- New solid oak skirting sand door sets throughout.